- Stock Moto G Firmware of your Choice
- Motorola USB Drivers
- RiffBox JTAG Drivers
If you have A 64-Bit Processor you’ll need to disable driver signature Enforcement. Press F8 while the computer is booting and then choose the option.
- Go To Start and search for Device Manager and Plug in your Moto G
- You’ll See qhsusb_bulk
- Select update driver Software and Choose from the Riffbox Jtag Drivers.
- You’ll see Qualcomm HS-USB QLoader 9008
- Unzip the motorola qboot utility and run blankflash.bat
- Enter into fastboot from your Moto G
- You can now flash the firmwares compatible with your bootloader version